A person or his or her legal representative shall refer to the Social Service of the local government with a submission. The following documents shall be attached to the submission, an application which has been signed by the adult persons of the household:
1. An employer's statement of pay for the full last three calendar months for each worker in the household;
2. A statement of income from economic activity for the full last three calendar months for each performer of economic activity in the household;
3. Accounts of all credit institutions or postal settlement systems of household persons for the final three calendar months
4. Documents certifying income or other income of an irregular nature and payments received for a period of 12 calendar months prior to submission of the application
5. Other documents, if this is necessary for the adoption of a decision on the establishment of the status of a poor or low-income household.
Documents may be submitted in person (presenting a personal identification document) in the Social Service of the Dobeles municipality or in civil parish at the time of recruitment of social workers, electronically or by post. Documents sent electronically must be signed with a secure electronic signature in conformity with the regulatory enactments regarding the drawing up of electronic documents.
Receipt of services
The social service, in cooperation with the applicant, shall draw up a declaration of means of subsistence electronically in the local government information system, using the data in the information systems and the information contained in the documents submitted. The applicant shall sign the printout of the declaration, thereby certifying the veracity of the information provided in the declaration. The social service after receipt of the documents shall take a decision to grant or refuse the granting of the status of a poor or disadvantaged family (person) and shall inform the person in writing regarding the decision taken. Upon receipt of the decision, the person or his or her legal representative shall refer to the local government Social Service for the receipt of a statement of the status of a poor or disadvantaged family (person).