Address: Akadēmijas iela 1
Phone number: +371 25908948
It was once a wooden building constructed in 1667; however, it burned down after being struck by lightning in 1729. In 1744, a stone church was constructed, but in 1866, under the reign of the von Medem family, the capacity of the church was increased to 500 people. The altar, pulpit, and sacristy door constitute a single ensemble designed in Neo-Gothic style. Services are held every Sunday at 2:00 p.m. Furthermore, an organ brought from Germany and installed in 2014 is used during the services.