Parents of a child (if the parents consist of a marriage, one of the parents of the child may also come, if the parents do not consist in a marriage, both parents of the child must arrive) shall notify the family list section of the birth of the child within a month.
1. A personal identification document for the parent or authorised person of the child;
2. The marriage certificate of parents if the parents consist of a marriage;
3. Medical certificate issued by a medical treatment institution or medical practitioner;
4. If the parents do not consist of a marriage, a submission for recognition of paternity - a form completed by both parents in the correspondence department or notarially certified;
5. If the birth is not registered by the parents of the child, a mandate for registration of the birth of the child.
Receipt of services
The fact of birth is registered and the birth certificate is issued.
If the provision of a statement regarding the birth of a child has been delayed for more than a month, the birth of the child shall be registered and the birth certificate shall be issued after the examination of the circumstances of the